We serve great home made food, including many traditional English dishes. Freshly prepared and using locally sourced produce, which you can enjoy with one of our Real Ales or glass of good wine.
We pride ourselves on everything we serve being prepared and cooked on the premises using local suppliers and produce.
Our aim is to cater for every pocket and every taste, so if you just want a cheese board and a glass of wine that’s fine or a pork pie with your pint then that’s fine too. Vegetarians are also well catered for with a wide selection of choices – some traditional, some not so traditional.
Ray and ‘Chips’ Rampling introduced basket meals at The White Horse in 1965 when they were landlords. Over 40 years later Paul and Lisa have re-introduced them – take a step back in time and check out our Basket Meals!
Saturday and Sunday – Noon ‘til 2pm
Monday to Saturday – 6:30pm ‘til 9pm, Sundays from 7pm
- Butchers ~ Clark’s butchers, Bramfield ~ www.clarkesofbramfield.co.uk
- Game ~ Wild Meat Company, Sweffling ~ www.wildmeat.co.uk
- Baker ~ 221b Bakery, Framlingham ~ www.2twenty1b.co.uk
- Fishmonger ~ Sams Food, Lowestoft ~ www.samcole.co.uk
- Fruit & Vegetables ~ Foskers, Ipswich ~ www.foskersfresh.co.uk
- Cheese ~ Hamish Johnston Fine Cheeses ~ www.hamishjohnston.co.uk
- Ice Cream ~ Suffolk Meadow ~ www.suffolkmeadow.co.uk